All Junior Choir members agree to abide by their Code of Conduct – a few guidelines which will help make Love Music Junior Choir a happy and safe place.
1. If you have a mobile phone or other electronic device with you, please turn it off and leave it in your bag/coat before coming on stage. If your parents/guardians are staying to watch the rehearsal, please help them make sure their phones are on silent!
2. No food or drink is allowed on stage, and please don’t chew chewing gum in the building. If you need a snack before choir, you can have this in the audience seats before the rehearsal starts. Please tidy up after yourself.
3. Be respectful to all other choir members and the adults who run the choir – we won’t tolerate any form of bullying or discriminatory behaviour (from children or adults) because we want to create a happy, safe and inclusive environment for everyone involved.
4. Never wander off by yourself – if you need to go to the bathroom let one of your house chaperones know and they’ll show you where the loos are. It’s a big building and we need to know where you are at all times for your safety.
5. Photography and filming by children and parents/guardians is not allowed. Official photography & filming by the Love Music team may take place at rehearsals and concerts, and we’ll ensure that anyone who has not consented to being photographed or filmed is not visible.
6. If you use social media, please don’t send friend requests to your chaperones or staff – it’s part of our child protection policy not to accept these.
7. Be kind and supportive to other choir members and always try your best – choir should be lots of fun for everyone!